Friday, January 1, 2016

SO that's why I should record these things

So, with a lot going on, I'm trying to remember something I did before. It was some yarn that was spun and loaned to me to dye.

And in trying to recreate a color I did, I have no idea what I did.

And with that in mind, I'm going to be better about recording what I've done. (Especially since I've used some left over dye stuff and have no idea what it was, other than in my fridge for a very long time. Probably used for that project I mentioned above.)

Right now, I'm trying to remember if it was logwood or cochineal I used to dye.

I have been dying. Pokeweed, Queen Anne's Lace, and more. I've just been horrible at recording what I did, so now I have to do it over again, and make the same mistakes as well.

Not my favorite way to spend my time, but it's my own fault.

So, learn from me. Write things down.

No, you probably won't remember what you did...

No comments:

Post a Comment